terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice describes the information we collect and how we use that information. Our Privacy Notice is applicable if you have ever submitted personal information to us.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED/STORED
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service, weekly email marketing/inspirational emails and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
Grace Ambrook will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to purchase a product/service or opt in to receive marketing from us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
We are committed to keeping your email address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
We will use your e-mail address to email you marketing and inspirational content. This may or may not include affiliate emailings. We are affiliates for many exceptional resources and if you purchase through our affiliate links, we may receive a commission and/or other non-financial compensation. We only ever share products, programs or personal recommendations with you from businesses we know and trust.
Always do your own due diligence and use your own judgement when making buying decisions and investments in your business.
We will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable federal law.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all email sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any email they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
Notwithstanding the above, we may send periodic emails informing you of technical service issues related to a service you requested.
In addition, we reserve the right to contact you regarding changes to this Privacy Notice or any other policies or agreements relevant to your use of this Web site.
USE OF EXTERNAL LINKS
www.highlyprofitablepractice.com may contain links to many other websites. Grace Ambrook cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external sites not owned or controlled by Grace Ambrook do not constitute an endorsement by Grace Ambrook or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented therein.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
USE OF SERVICES
Grace Ambrook does not allow its service to be used for illegal activities or activities that Grace Ambrook deems improper for any reason whatsoever at its sole judgment. Grace Ambrook reserves the right to take preventive or corrective actions to protect itself and its customers, subscribers, and users. Grace Ambrook reserves the right to revise or make exceptions to this policy at any time in order to reflect changing customer and business needs. Grace Ambrook reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, or to refuse to perform any type of service, at any time. Known malicious or fraudulent use of the Services is not allowed.
Users must truthfully and accurately represent its identities in subscribing and using the Grace Ambrook’s Services. User represents and warrants that it is truthfully representing its identity, and agrees to release and hold Grace Ambrook harmless for any loss or damage to the User resulting from a false or inaccurate representation of identity. The User further agrees to indemnify Grace Ambrook against any loss or damage caused to Grace Ambrook resulting from fraudulent or malicious representations of identity made by the User to Grace Ambrook.
We have the highest commitment to data security. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
To help ensure we are publishing content users need and want, we collect aggregated site visitation statistics using cookies. We do not track individuals’ use of the Website. When someone visits the Website, a cookie is placed on the visitor’s machine (if the visitor accepts cookies). If you choose not to have your browser accept cookies from our Website, you will not be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the Web site.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Because circumstances and technologies change, we reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time by notifying you of the existence and location of the new or revised Privacy Notice or by posting the changes online at our Website.
WHO DO YOU CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation Agreement for Live Events, Webinar’s and Workshops
I, the Participant (the “Participant) of Grace Ambrook’s Event, Webinar, Masterclass and/or Workshop (the “Program) in-person or online (the “Venue”), hereby acknowledge that I have voluntarily chosen to participate in the Program.
In consideration of my participation in the Program, I represent, warrant and agree, as follows:
My attendance at the Program is for the sole and exclusive benefit of my own personal and professional development, and I affirm that I freely and voluntarily choose to participate in the Program. No promises or warranties of any benefits or particular results have been made to me or have influenced me to enter into this agreement or participate in this Program. I shall comply with all Program and Venue rules and regulations, and will conduct myself in a manner that will not disrupt the smooth functioning of the Program.
I am presently in good mental and physical health. I understand that the Program is not a substitute for professional treatments of any kind. I agree that I shall, at my own expense, obtain any appropriate medical treatment that may be necessary while I am attending the Program. If Grace Ambrook (“Leader”) or other staff assisting with the Program determine in their discretion that a medical emergency exists, I authorize them to obtain medical treatment for me at my expense.
I agree that the Program is an educational process and that maximum benefit is gained when participants freely and fully examine for themselves the ideas presented and evaluate these ideas in light of their understanding and experience.
I agree that the Leader offering the Program is an individual dedicated to benefiting the individual, society and the world through their Program related activities, and that all of their resources and energy devoted to these activities are used to fulfill these valuable purposes. I agree to take full responsibility for my participation in the Program and the results arising from such participation. I agree not to bring any legal actions against the Leader or any affiliated organizations (collectively, the “Parties”) for any negligent or non-intentional acts or omissions, and I release the Parties, their agents and employees from all such claims and damages, and for all breaches of express and implied warranties. Any of the Parties shall be entitled to enforce this provision of the Agreement by injunctive relief as well as be entitled to any other legal or equitable remedy.
I represent that everything that I have expressed in this Agreement is accurate and true, and I agree to compensate and indemnify the Parties for any loss or damages from my breach of any other provisions of this Agreement.
I agree that this Agreement can only be changed by a written modification signed by both parties. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. I hereby agree that I may not assign my rights and obligations under this Agreement to any party.
I have read and understand everything in this Agreement.
Videography & Photography Release Agreement
I hereby expressly grant to Grace Ambrook and her officers, employees, agents, and assignees the right to use photographs/video/audio impressions of me recorded by Grace Ambrook at the Event, Webinar, Masterclass and/or Workshop, and to use the photographs and video and my voice and picture, silhouette, and other reproductions of physical likeness and class-related work (including in any still image, videotaped image, DVDs and/or other analog or digital means), in connection with or as part of any presentation, program, publication, product, transmission or other professional endeavor. I understand that these images/sounds may be used for commercial, educational or promotional purposes.
I waive all rights of copyright or ownership in or to the resulting commercial or educational and informational materials in which I appear, and acknowledge no monetary or other compensation is provided in exchange for waiving this right.
Copyright Notice: The materials and resources used in this program are the property of Grace Ambrook. No part of any documents received can be stored, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, photographic or mechanical), recorded, translated or used to produce any derivative works without explicit permission from Grace Ambrook.
I hereby certify that I have read the foregoing and understand the meaning and effect thereof, and intend to be legally bound by this agreement.
- Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
- Personal information collected may include, but not be limited to: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc. Users may refuse to provide personal information, except that such refusal may prevent them from utilising some or all of the services provided on the site.
Use of Information
- Copies of correspondence sent from the web site, that may contain personal information, are stored as archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes only.
- We may from time to time, use your personal information to contact you about: important changes to our services, planned service outages, any communication necessary for the provision of agreed services to you, and promotional materials if you have consented to receiving them.
Collecting information on Registered members
- As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
- Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, and option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
Credit Card Details
- Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payments and will be deleted once payment is processed.
- Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- We may disclose personal information in compliance with a court order, cooperation with criminal investigations, other situations in which we reasonably believe disclosure is required to comply with laws, and to prevent or minimise harm to personal or public safety.
- We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
- From time to time, we may need to transfer your information to overseas entities that are not subject to same level of privacy protections as Australia. Reasons for this may include: backup storage, and provision of services by third parties. When this is required, we will notify you and obtain consent for this transfer.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Links to external websites
- Our websites may contain hyperlinks to websites not controlled by us. We cannot and do not provide assurances of privacy and information security related to such websites. Collecting Information from Users
- IP Addresses Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
- Applets Applets are small programs embedded within web pages to provide interactivity that is not able to be facilitated by standard HTML code. Some applets may collect limited information about you (such as computer hardware and software parameters) in order to provide interactive capability and content.
- Non-personal Information Certain non-personal information may also be collected by the site. This may include: browser name, the type of computer and technical information about a user’s means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilised and other similar information. This information is used to customise the user’s experience of our site, and to assist in managing the site and its supporting infrastructure.
- We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us using the details on our website, to have the information corrected.
- Registered users can access their information by logging into the website and viewing their account.
- Our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
- By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Problems or questions
- For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site: http://www.privacy.gov.au/